Andy File Associates limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent positions.
Our client is looking for talented Business Development Managers to a dedicated area of the UK to assist with our growth strategy in the industrial and commercial utility market.
Originating from a proven sales background the Business Development Manager will play a key role as part of the team to identifying opportunities, grow the business, and establish relationships with clients to secure sales orders for a range of products and services, including utility purchasing, management, monitoring and reduction.
The Business Development Manager will be professional, well organised and able to confidently present the companies portfolio of services and products in order to successfully secure sales budgets and raise our profile as a quality utility consultancy.
The client base will be high energy users varied from commercial businesses including but not limited to leisure centres, manufacturers, hotels and multi-site retailers.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leader and national supplier.
• To visit and meet potential new clients and advise them through our utility purchasing, reduction and management strategies
• To establish strong relationships and develop a client base that has specific requirements for our utility services
• To deliver sales targets in accordance with required statutory guidelines
• To maintain and update an accurate database of prospective and existing clients
• To manage diary and meetings in line with targets
• To prepare and deliver client seminars & presentations
• To provide marketing input and branding opportunities
• To work with the relevant departments in-house to prepare bids, negotiate and close
• To accurately handover opportunities to the Technical Services Team
• To account manage clients and provide the highest standards of customer service
• To provide weekly reports on area activity to the UK Sales Manager
• To represent the company in a professional and trusted manor
• To maintain industry knowledge and competitor intelligence
• Proven track record of exceeding sales targets – business to business
• Passionate about sales and client negotiation
• Exceptional interpersonal skills leading to the closure of business transactions
• Professional, friendly and outgoing personality with strength of character
• Confident speaker with exceptional presentational skills
• Strong communicator at all levels
• Initiative and self-drive
• Computer literacy
• Numerical literacy
• Commercial awareness
• Highly organised with attention to detail
• Flexibility to travel (within a defined area)
• Team player
• Unrestricted right to work in the UK/EU
• A track record in energy sales B2B would be beneficial
Business Development Managers needed for the following areas:
1 x North (Nottinghamshire upwards to the Scottish Boarders)
1 x East (Leicestershire to East Anglia and down to Essex)
1 x South East (London and South East Coast)
1 x South West (Staffordshire to Cornwall including Wales)