Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
Our client is an award-winning, international, creative, marketing and communications agency.
You’ll be creating and executing a communications plan that promotes our client in a consistent, relevant and timely way. The communications plan will include many different functions and channels including but not limited to PR, awards entries and online and social media. The Copywriter works closely with members of the staff at all levels (Board Directors, designers, creative, and producers) to conceive, articulate and create concepts for all media with a particular focus on interactive media and the development of case studies. This includes web sites, social media, online advertising campaigns, e-mail marketing, viral and other online marketing initiatives. A keen interest in and familiarity with trends in online marketing (and advertising in general) along with a deep knowledge of the interactive digital space is required.
To be successful in this role the ideal candidate will have,
• Experience in an equivalent role
• Core project management skills across a wide set of competencies
• Familiarity with a diverse range of digital and media projects – film & video / interactive application / online and mobile technologies
• Preferably a Bachelor’s degree or diploma in English, journalism, communications or a related field
• Experience as a copywriter in an agency environment (including experience with interactive media and direct marketing)
• A keen enthusiasm for and demonstrable understanding of Web trends and technologies
• An excellent understanding of the requirements for publishing news stories and identifying potential PR opportunities
• A strong understanding of marketing (especially direct marketing) and advertising principles
• Exceptional writing skills, including the ability to write in a range of voices and styles for varied projects with diverse audiences
• Expertise in strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development and creative execution
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively juggle diverse writing demands
• Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking with acute attention to detail within demanding deadlines
• Sound understanding of graphic design and a keen appreciation of the interplay between textual and visual elements
• Proactive with the ability to focus on the timely completion of projects
If you are looking to join a highly innovative agency, where design is key to their integrated marketing strategy then apply now or contact Kelly to discuss in more detail 0203 589 3449