Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy. An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the world of Exhibitions & Events, providing administrative support across the team.
- To facilitate and support the sales process through the preparation, progressing and management of enquiries, orders, quotations and contracts.
- Provide telephone and client support for Sales Managers & Executives, building of effective client relationships
- Prepare and issue contracts/ confirmations for Ancillary Services as well as event contracts for space sales.
- The role is required to prepare and issue contracts/ confirmations for Ancillary Services as well as event contracts for space sales.
- Processing card payments for ancillary services in line with data protection and internal policies
- Overseeing the deployment of events within the calendar to ensure efficient space usage; minimising wasted/ unsaleable opportunities and managing out any potential conflicts in event type/event requirements or cross contamination of event audiences.
- Working closely with team, company colleagues and customers.
Skills and Experience
- Confident/accurate user of databases – able to adapt to new systems quickly
- Proficient user of the full Microsoft Office suite (Excel to intermediate/advanced level)
- Ability to construct reports and analyse data
- A project management mentality
- Highly organised individual
- A technical understanding of event services would be beneficial in this role.
- A broad interest and understanding of commercial businesses, sales and marketing, and how the industry event and exhibitions industry works.
- Experience working in a customer service or administration role, including the use of databases is essential.
- Experience working within a sales environment would be advantageous.