Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
Our client is looking for creative minds to deliver exciting projects in the events / exhibitions industry.
• You will be a creative thinker on all levels which would include strategy positioning, hitting goals and aims of the client brief, ideas around marketing , having some input of the physical design and the use of colour and shape
• Keen eye for well-designed spaces and stylisation.
• Draw/sketch or communicate ideas to a high level in order to present these both internally to management and to the team and sometimes at initial client meetings.
• Presentation skills in constructing “ a clear vision of ideas“ and being able to deliver concepts in front of clients.
• You will be a creator of those ideas, not only in your thinking, but be able to “create them” in answering a wide range of briefs from opening ceremonies on the world stage to a small portable exhibition stand, through to marketing campaigns, to high level government projects finding innovative ways in answering client briefs.
• Ideas should be relayed either in sketch format, ( or comparative software ) whilst containing sufficient information regarding materials suggestions, colour references or manufacturing processes for costing’s department.
• Have a good knowledge of manufacturing methods, work to tight budgets, in order to retain the creative concepts and ideas through to suppliers/contractors.
• Knowledgeable of what’s current in and around the design “trending” fields and be aware of the latest technologies in manufacturing and fabrication.
• Prepare presentation documents from a creative perspective or view, working alongside others to complete high standards of both digital and printed output to our clients.