Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
Our client is looking for creative minds to deliver exciting projects in the events / exhibitions industry.
• You will be a creative thinker on all levels which would include strategy positioning, hitting goals and aims of the client brief, ideas around marketing , having some input of the physical design and the use of colour and shape
• Keen eye for well-designed spaces and stylisation.
• Draw/sketch or communicate ideas to a high level in order to present these both internally to management and to the team and sometimes at initial client meetings.
• Presentation skills in constructing “ a clear vision of ideas“ and being able to deliver concepts in front of clients.
• You will be a creator of those ideas, not only in your thinking, but be able to “create them” in answering a wide range of briefs from opening ceremonies on the world stage to a small portable exhibition stand, through to marketing campaigns, to high level government projects finding innovative ways in answering client briefs.
• Ideas should be relayed either in sketch format, ( or comparative software ) whilst containing sufficient information regarding materials suggestions, colour references or manufacturing processes for costing’s department.
• Have a good knowledge of manufacturing methods, work to tight budgets, in order to retain the creative concepts and ideas through to suppliers/contractors.
• Knowledgeable of what’s current in and around the design “trending” fields and be aware of the latest technologies in manufacturing and fabrication.
• Prepare presentation documents from a creative perspective or view, working alongside others to complete high standards of both digital and printed output to our clients.
Tim Garrod Job Enquiry Form
Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent vacancy.
Our client is an international design and manufacturing company working within the Exhibitions industry. They are now seeking an imaginative and highly creative Senior Designer to join their growing team.
You will be passionate about design with good communication skills. You must work well under pressure and have past experience of working to tight deadlines. Industry experience is desired.
As an Exhibition Designer you will be responsible for the design and layout of shows and exhibitions consisting of Concepts, Designs and CAD rendered visuals and full working detailed drawings where appropriate. This will include 3D design, 2D drawings, basic graphic design, PowerPoints and Company presentations.
To be allocated Design Work by the Joint Managing Director you will be expected to adhere to the Design Schedule and work overtime if necessary. The Design Schedule may change at times on a daily basis therefore flexibility will be required to slot in ‘rush’ jobs as well as completing the scheduled work to its deadline. The work may involve an element of travel.
As part of your role you will produce plans and prototypes which will involve the use of computer-aided design packages in particular:
– AutoCAD or alternative
– 3D Studio Max (Visuals and animations) or alternative
– Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel
For this role you will require good technical drawing skills, an eye for shape and colour and be able to think in three dimensions with a keen interest in art and design. You will keep up to date with current design trends and have a positive approach.
You must work well under pressure and have past experience of working to tight deadlines. Industry experience is desired.
In return my client offers a competitive salary with the opportunity to progress and develop existing skills and experience.
If you feel you have the relevant experience and are highly creative, please get in touch ASAP!
Debra Foster's Job Enquiry Form