Andy File Associates Limited is working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent vacancy.
Position: Workshop Technician
Key Duties Include:
- Test and verification of finished products
- R+D development support.
- Product testing and development
- Production process development
- Experience of working with surface mount PCBs
- Modify and add additional parts to product
- Fault diagnosis
- Data analysis
- Proven capability of working with drawings, schematics and parts-lists
- Excellent communication and ability to work in a team
- Experience with hand soldering PCA’s
- Excellent dexterity and ability to work on precision assemblies
- A good level of IT literacy for reporting purposes (Word, Excel and in house systems)
- Organised with a flexible approach
- Motivated and results driven
Benefits, hours and further details
- Annual salary: £20,000 – £25,000
- Holidays: 33days including Bank Holidays
- Working pattern: 9:00am – 500pm Mon – Fri
- Training will be provided on products
- An opportunity to join a friendly team where you will be developed and learn new skills
- A unique opportunity to join a growing business which strives to be a world class manufacturer
Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
- Design and estimate a wide variety of security systems to be based upon customer requirements, specifications, drawings and current standards in regards to Intruder Alarms, CCTV and Access Control.
- To prepare proposals, quotations and tender documents for designed systems.
- To assess the security risk factors influencing the design.
- To ensure that the content of all quotations and system design specifications are compatible with the requirements of all applicable technical and regulatory standards to ensure adherence to all Company policies
- To carry out surveys in line with customers requirements; including drawings and layout of intruder protection systems.
- To carry out any other job specific duties as deemed appropriate.
- Industry experience in a similar role
- Knowledge in access control, intruder alarms, CCTV.
- To be conversant with the products and systems specified and up to date in respect of new technologies, technical standards, and regulatory standards, installation requirements, ensuring design specifications are professionally compiled and finalised in a manner which gives clear and unambiguous information to the client