Andy File Associates Limited are acting as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position.
Our client is a well respected family firm which offers good working conditions in a small busy team.
Working Days/Hours of work:
Monday – Saturday 9am- 5:30pm
Sunday: 11am – 4pm
One day off in the week, working Bank Holidays and alternative Sundays.
Retail sales and customer services.
Completing hand written estimates and invoicing.
Customer home visits for measuring and product selection.
Preparing carpets and flooring for carpet fitters in the warehouse one day a week.
Training is available for those candidates that have not got the above experience.
This role is a non commission position.
Benefits including a competitive pension scheme, 20 days holiday increasing to 23 after 5 full years service.
Full UK driving license is required.
Andy File Job Enquiry Form
Andy File Associates Limited is working as a recruitment agency with regards this permanent position on behalf of our client.
Our client is looking for a proactive sales professional to join their already successful sales team.
Industry: – Steel Component Manufacturing Company
• Sales Estimating
• Sales order processing, and purchasing for contracts
• The ability to read drawings, work under pressure and work in a small team
• Structural Steel knowledge of quoting and selling
• Additional training will be provided but direct experience with a component manufacturing company is preferred
• Experience in pricing, sales order processing, purchasing and reading of drawings.
• Well organised
• IT Competent (Microsoft Office and sales ordering software)
• A good understanding of working with numbers and measurements
• Excellent communication skills
Rebecca Thomas Job Enquiry Form