Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Business on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the ideal candidate should be well experienced across all disciplines of accounting, finance & book keeping, with a proven track record of working within a multi-million pound turnover company.
Professional qualification such as AAT are desirable.
• Minimising outstanding debt
• Ensuring customers pay to credit terms
• Chasing payments via telephone & email
• Resolutions of invoice queries with sales team
• Posting cash
• Raising credits
• Setting up new customer accounts and agreeing terms
• Taking card payments
• Matching supplier delivery notes to invoices
• Inputting invoices
• Resolutions of invoice queries with purchasing team
• Payment of purchase invoices via online banking
• Bank reconciliations
• Running a cash book and overall management of company finances
• Dealing with VAT returns and any necessary communication with HMRC along with our Chartered Company Accountancy Firm
• Producing month end sales & purchase ledger reports through our Access Accounts software & Microsoft Excel
• Highly motivated and organised
• Works well individually and as part of a team
• Full computer literacy including Microsoft Office and accounting software
• Strong communication skills
• Works well under pressure to achieve deadlines