Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards to this permanent part-time position.
The HR Training and Development Manager will take responsibility for all HR issues. They will work with the Leadership Team to understand the organisational goals and create an HR & Development Strategy that meets the needs of the business. They will also work with Department Heads to identify required employee training and development activity needs for planning and tracking purposes. They will plan and manage recruitment and selection of staff and conduct new employee induction.
The HR Training and Development Manager will play a pivotal role in improving both productivity and cultural well-being.
- Ensure all HR documentation is up to date and legally compliant.
- Manage the New Employee and Leaver Process
- Responsible for talent management.
- Work with recruiters, universities, and other organisation to create a pipeline of talent
- Develop a strong understanding of the organisation’s goals to effectively create a training strategy.
- Gain a working knowledge of each department and work alongside department heads to design effective training programmes
- Audit and assess learning and development needs.
- Act as the first point of contact for all training and development requirements
- Implement training plans
- Collect feedback
- Ensure all certifications are logged and captured
- Work with key suppliers to identify supported training
- Manage external trainers
- People Management
- Communication Skills for both oral and written communication
- Organisational Skills
- Decision Making Skills
- Budgeting Skills
- Training & Development Skills
- Emotional Skills and Empathy