Andy File Associates are working as a recruitment agency with regards this long term contract position.
Recruiting for a career focused, Management Accountant on behalf of a leading manufacturing company based in Rotherham S66 area. The position is for a period of 9 months and requires an individual to join the company as soon as possible.
You will work alongside the financial controller in setting the monthly budgets and forecasts for the business whilst supporting the wider team.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
• Month End to TB
• B/S Recs to S-Ox standard,
• VAT, (quarterly and some minor monthly reporting)
• Daily/Weekly Statistical Reporting,
• Some minor A/P involvement
• Other adhoc reporting and the project work (including Value Stream Accounting, Fixed Assets).
• Happy to work both alone and as part of a team
The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and experiences:
– Previous Management Accountant experience preferably within a manufacturing environment
– The ability to meet deadlines and targets
– Good organisational skills
– Immediately available and able to carry out the 9 months contract
– Excellent excel skills
– System used JD Edwards and Excel, so ideal candidate will have experience of using this system or is able to adapt and learn new systems quickly.
Hours :39 a week/ Mon – Thurs : 8.00am – 16.30pm Fri 8.00am – 15.30pm
or the hours: 8.30am – 17.00pm if prefer.
Holidays : 25 days + stats
If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, please don’t hesitate to call me.