Andy File Associates Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client regards this permanent position.
* To make telephone calls for lead generation and appointment setting
* To acquire and qualify data
* To maintain and promote the business on approved social media sites
* To acquire new clients and new business
* To achieve goals and targets as set and agreed
* To help deliver the business development strategy for the company
* To work with and develop the sales team
* To provide regular reports and updates on the development to the Directors
* The ability to motivate and communicate with staff
* The ability to motivate and communicate with clients
* Strong organisational skills
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* Clear concise and pleasant telephone manner
* Good keyboard skills
* CRM systems experience
* Windows experience
Preferred Experience of:
Daniel Owen's Job Enquiry Form
Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent vacancy.
Our client is looking for an ambitious Telephone Sales Executive who wants to develop their career, be part of a dynamic sales team and drive sales of their products and services to customers around the world.
This is both an exciting and challenging role working with the Sales & Marketing Team. There will be ample scope for further training and Continuous Professional Development.
The position is made up of three key areas:
– You will deliver qualified sales opportunities and software demonstration requests/appointments to the Sales Team by contacting leads generated by outbound marketing activities.
– You will deliver qualified sales opportunities through regular contact with their existing customer accounts.
– You will support the outbound marketing strategy by developing networks of contacts within targeted business sectors to support business growth.
The role will be targeted, based on qualified leads that lead to sales.
– Working with the Sales Team to undertake pre-sales telephone calls, qualifying inbound sales leads, identifying the best leads, and optimising the likelihood of conversion to sale.
– Working with the Sales Team to identify potential target groups and organisations, matching targets to ideal customer profiles, initiating and nurturing contact.
– Appointment setting for the Sales Team – it is a results driven role, you will be targeted and rewarded for setting “software demonstration appointments” i.e. qualified leads that result in a sale.
– Liaising with the Marketing function to refine outbound marketing activities.
– Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
– Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational development.
– General support to the Sales and Marketing team
– Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
The ideal candidate will:
– Have good telephone sales experience (inbound or outbound).
– Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Have excellent written communication skills.
– Have a keen interest in developing selling skills.
– Be a confident, self-starter.
– Have good knowledge of using Microsoft Office suite.
– Possess a commitment to training and learning – you will be given time to complete role specific qualifications.
Experience or knowledge of the following will be an advantage:
– Familiarity with CRM/Sales and Marketing automation systems such as Salesforce, HubSpot and Google Analytics.