Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
Our client is recruiting an enthusiastic, qualified and experienced Technical Manager to join their fast growing New Energies Division.
The role is to assist the Commercial Development Manager in managing electrical connection plans and technical designs that are submitted to our client, ensuring compliance with 17th edition electrical regulations and electrical installation codes of practice. You will be working from electrical specifications, energy reports and plans to ensure electrical installations are carried out to the highest standards. You will be required to attend site surveys and system commissioning tests in East Anglia.
Requirements and Skills
• Must have experience with commercial PV experience
• 17th Edition Electrical Regulations qualification
• CAD and PV design experience.
• Analyse electrical designs from specifications and survey reports.
• NVQ or City & Guilds in electrical installation
• Central Inverter and HV experience would be beneficial
• ECS card or CSCS
• Smart appearance and good communication skills essential
• Driving Licence
• A positive attitude
• Good communication skills.
• Be able to attend site visits
Package and Benefits
• £30,000 – £40,000
• Fuel provision
• 21 + 8 holidays