Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Support Manager to join our global event management company! You will be responsible for assisting the Sales Teams (Directors, Business Directors) with the development and production of proposals/presentations/tenders for both existing clients and prospective new business.
• Research to prepare proposals, co-ordinating costings, inputting responses on e-procurement software, formatting documents, proof reading and liaising with key internal stakeholders, suppliers and occasionally clients.
• Be actively involved in ensuring a consistently high standard of proposal is maintained throughout the business presenting the company in a professional manner.
• Attend supplier meetings, trade shows and internal training where relevant to ensure product knowledge is maintained
• Have good working knowledge of PowerPoint, Word and Gold-Vision Database
• Hold and attend briefing meetings, where appropriate participate in creative meetings to brainstorm solutions and concepts.
• Hold brainstorming sessions involving a variety of team members.
• Brief and involve Creative and Production on aspects key to our full service offer.
• Keep abreast of new technology, suppliers and other services to add creativity and value to our proposals and increase divisional margins and actively pursuing cross selling opportunities
• Supporting the Sales Support team function in driving the business forward
• Attendance at team meetings.
• To support colleagues and share information.
• Ad hoc projects as required.