Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
Our client is now looking for an experienced auto electrician to join their expanding team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Deal with various vehicle electrical systems, alarms, Immobilisers, tracking, parking sensors etc.
- Fitting Tow bar electrics, beacons, split charge systems or any other vehicle based electrical system.
- Research electrical faults.
- Repair and replace electrical items.
- General up keep of the workshop and premises to aid with the smooth running of the workshop and conversion of vehicles.
- Ad hoc duties as and when required.
- Preparation of vehicle before electrical installation.
- Preparation of electrical supplies (e.g. looms).
- Ability to research new methods of working independently.
- Adhoc duties supporting the conversion team.
- Practical skills. Installations should be to a high standard.
- Good working knowledge and a proven background is essential.
- Work methodically and pay close attention to detail.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to read electrical diagrams.
- Flexible as the work can be varied.
- Have own tools and also be able to look after and care for any company tooling and equipment used.
- Effective communication and positive relations with employees at all levels within the organisation.
- Be competent at working alone or as part of a team.
- Confidentiality regarding all processes, data and information contained and discussed in the department.
- Be aware of all Company policies and Health and Safety procedures and practices.
- City & Guilds or NVQ Level 2/3 in Auto Electrics
- Car Driving licence
- Had knowledge of 5S practices (Sort, Straighten, Shine, Standardise and Sustain)
- Experience of working in a Production environment