Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent vacancy.
An exceptional opportunity in a fast growing international company for an experienced Product Manager with significant career aspirations.
About the company
Our client is a dynamic technology and service driven company operating in exciting international markets.
The company is entering a rapid growth phase and is now seeking to expand its operational management and to support and enhance these opportunities. They represent a rare and exciting company for talented and ambitious people.
Your role will be drive and control the development of our clients product portfolio. Within the frame work strategy, you will be tasked with identifying and specifying the products and systems that are needed to deliver on this strategy and maximise our commercial prospects. As a small company, you will be expected to be actively involved in assisting with the development of the products you have specified, sourcing of third party products that are identified as necessary for a system offer, and supporting customers in their use and application. This is an exciting and important role that is essential to the future of our client that will appeal to an individual who has a unique blend of technical skills and commercial acumen.
The role will require:
- Innovative thinking to identify and develop products and systems functionality that deliver significant financial and operational benefits to our customers.
- An ability to write structured and detailed product specifications and in partnership with the product development team, develop robust product development plans.
- An ability to understand the latest technologies and how we can further develop and integrate within our product offers with the objective of offering world class equipment monitoring solutions.
- The ability to understand electronics products and systems – inparticular data integration and communication systems.
- The ability to understand electrical and electro-mechanical schematics and system diagrams.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills, qualities and experience:
- Have a degree in an electronics discipline
- Have post graduate, commercial experience in either an electronics product development or product management role
- Commercial experience in either an electronics product development or product management role
- A high degree of commercial acumen that enables the identification of value propositions that are compelling to specific customer types and applications
- Be inquisitive about new technologies and concepts
- Be highly disciplined and structured and have an uncompromising attitude to quality
- Be capable of multi-tasking and delivering to a high standard whilst under pressure