Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position.
Our client is a leading wholesale specialist in their field. During the last 12 months they have developed a digital flagship store; a vibrant and dynamic window into the brand and a vital engagement tool in the purchasing journey for the customer.
The Web Trading Manager is responsible for online success, responsible for the delivery of the P&L performance and driving the growth strategy for our Global online business.
Duties, accountability and responsibilities
- Taking day to day responsibility for the running of the website, ensuring excellence and attention to detail and continuously optimising every aspect of the websites, from design to content to technology.
- Responsible for the delivery of the sales plans, and contribute to the regular re-forecasting process throughout the year
- Product Launch Process/ Web Availability – continually working with key teams to ensure all products are live on website for launch, and reviewing the process each season driving key actions to become more efficient
- Execution of awesome online product merchandising and visual merchandising
- Working with the Digital Design support to create appealing visuals and intuitive customer journeys and ensuring necessary content for all on site campaigns is developed and executed within set deadlines
- Working closely with the Marketing Team to collaborate on a digital interpretation of the Marketing calendar, ensuring the content plans support the sales forecasts and key commercial focuses of the business
- Working closely with the Commercial Director to identify areas for improvement of the customer journey to optimise website conversion including implementation of tests and provision of robust feedback
- Responsible for creating strong relationships with the Operations and Warehouse Teams to ensure continuous delivery of our customer promise
- Share the forward planning on focus categories to drive focus in Business through stock planning, content build, SEO key word approach and with the marketing team to drive performance
- Working closely with buying to influence Product strategy based on web data on search, reviews and returns
- Identifies risks and opportunities in category performance
- Responsible for taking appropriate action to drive Sales
- Provide clear action oriented monthly trend insight through Edited, GA summary and Shopify insight tools to learn lessons and improved forward planning discipline
- Work with our Paid Social Partner to ensure any digital activity helps drive margin and profit to meet Business requirements
- Experience on Standard web platform such as Demandware / SalesForce Commerce Cloud / Magento required. Experience working with Shopify preferred but not essential
Holidays 24 days plus 8 bank holiday days
Company bonus scheme