Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this temporary vacancy
This position is to work within a procurement team, a three month assignment.
- V look ups & Pivot tables
- Updating spreadsheets
- Communication at all levels via phone and e mail
- Purchase orders
- Purchase orders
- V look ups & Pivot tables knowledge essential
- Ability to work under own initiative or as part of a team
- Intermediate – advanced knowledge of all microsoft packages especially excel & outlook
- Mon – Thurs 8.30am – 5.00pm with 1 hour lunch
- Fri 8.30am – 4.30 with half hour lunch
Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this temporary vacancy.
Duties and responsibilities of the Procurement Administrator will include:
Assisting with ordering supplies
Raising invoice queries
Maintaining systems ensuring information is up to date
Supporting team members as directed
Data Inputting information,
General administrator Ad-hoc duties
The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and experiences:
* Previous administration experience having touched on procurement
* IT literate including Microsoft Excel
* Ability to work under pressure
Hours :37.5hrs / week – 8.30 am – 5.00pm , 4.30pm on Friday
1 hr lunch, 1/2hr lunch Friday
If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, please don’t hesitate to contact us today.
Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position.
Our client is one of the fastest growing IT Managed Service and Solutions companies in the North. They have an innovative perspective on how IT should be delivered with a dedication to raising standards within the IT Support sector.
Our clients is looking for:
– Procurement experience
– Able to raise quotes
– Excellent administration skills
– Excellent computer literacy (Excel, Word)
– Good communicator
– Keeps calm under pressure
– Can hit the ground running
– Team player