Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
An exciting opportunity to further develop your career within the exhibitions industry has arisen for a Media Project Manager to join their team, responsible for planning and managing the production and installation process for Media Events.
- To be the central point of contact for assigned events, maintaining full knowledge of all aspects related to their assigned events.
- Effectively pre-plan, manage and operate a portfolio of media installations
- Liaise and develop relationships with clients through onsite client visits and planning meetings as appropriate.
- Provide maximum customer satisfaction for clients by ensuring that installations are to specification, delivered on time and within budget.
- On-site client liaison during event build for each event
- Create a signage schedule and agree/ follow artwork deadlines with appropriate suppliers and with the client/ internal teams.
- Working closely with the Operations & Production Manager to evaluate performance of service providers, ensuring feedback is provided as necessary.
- Establish effective relationships with external agencies as required maintaining excellent communications at all times.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to time manage, ensuring deadlines are met
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Deliver consistently high quality work under pressure
- Proactive approach to ensure all assigned tasks are completed comprehensively and efficiently
- Ability to work using own initiative balanced with playing a key team role
- Build relationships with team, company colleagues, suppliers and customers
- Evidence of having relevant technical knowledge and familiar with print and installation processes
- Competent in Microsoft Office suite including Power Point.
- Knowledge of creative design packages such as Adobe Illustrator and Digital would be an advantage
If you have previous experience in a similar role and have co-ordinated multiple projects successfully then apply now!