Andy File Associates Ltd are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent vacancy
Summary of Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Interpret requirements from work route cards, implement actions and completing test piece manufacture and testing in both metallography and mechanical testing ensuring that all work is done in line with Health and safety and quality standards.
• Maintain turnaround times in line with KPI targets
• Assist with the training of operatives in the use of equipment where capable
• Complete daily calibration checks take place.
• Assist internal auditing team with audits
• Sign off certificates when required and within defined responsibilities
• Deputise for other team members when required.
• Complete reports and other information as required for data interpretation
• Deputise for Test House Technical Manager as required.
Educated to A level standard of similar in science based subject or suitably experienced in laboratory environment
Good IT skills
Ability to work in a team