Andy File Associates are working as a Recruitment Business on behalf of our client with regards this temporary position.
Our client is a well know name within their industry both nationally and internationally. They are looking to increase the their work force due to continued success. They are looking for another operative to join working in various roles within their production facility.
- •Assisting with the production of hot water cylinders through various processes from basic cylinder to finished product
- Assembly of components, handling some considerably small parts, conducted in a sitting or standing position at a work station.
• Working off technical plans and assembly kits.
• Ideally possessing some plumbing and production/manufacturing environment experience.
• Have an eye for detail, strive for accuracy and respect quality in all aspects of the work.
• Be an effective communicator and able to work with people at all levels of ability and from different cultures and backgrounds.
• Possess the ability to work well as part of a team or alone.
• Must have Safety Boots
Hours of work:
Mon – Thur – 07.00 -15.30
Friday – 07.00 – 14.00
40 hours paid per week