Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
Our client a Creative Agency are looking to recruit an Exhibition Project Manager to join their team, they continuously and passionately create and execute ideas that make their clients exhibition unforgettable.
• To work on high profile projects Worldwide
• To meet clients requirements to a high standard
• You will be working with lots of suppliers so good organisational skills will be essential
• Lead exhibition pitch processes through design and proposal content
• Take responsibility for the design of any project you are involved in, from initial concept to client delivery
• Take ownership of budgetary financial management
• Travelling abroad will be a large part of the role
• To be able to work well under pressure & work to tight deadlines
To be successful in this role the ideal candidate will have,
• Proven experience in a Project Management role
• Experience within the Exhibitions/Events industry
• Excellent organisation skills with the ability to prioritise own workload with set deadlines
• Accuracy and strong attention to detail
• Ability to translate the brief into a great exhibition
• Be energetic & passionate about work
• Competent in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Budget experience
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team
If you are looking for a new exciting opportunity & have worked within the Exhibition & Events industry contact Kelly to discuss in more detail 01142 870 457.