Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent vacancy.
Summary of Role:
Responsibility for answering incoming call through the switchboard and directing the call effectively. To satisfy customer/colleague and supplier calls in polite and organised manner.
Recording of information accurately and resolve problems while ensuring the highest level of customer care in accordance with our Customer Commitment.
– Meeting and greeting clients
– Arranging buffets for visitors/courses held on site
– Ordering of stationery
– Tracking hygiene reductions
– Scanning of paperwork
– Maintaining customer details
– Arranging hotels
– Preparing and and distributing post
– Arranging couriers
– Data management of time sheets logging holidays and sickness
– Preparing of clocking cards for production
– Logging and managing all supplier invoices
– Assisting both credit control and customer service with administrative tasks providing cover where necessary
– Assist Service Officer Manager and Officer Supervisor with ad hoc duties as and when required
Office Hours: Mon to Thurs 8am – 4.30pm, Fri 8am – 4pm
The job description identifies the key elements of the role and is not a conclusive list of duties. The task are subject to variation.