Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Operations Manager to join a successful venue and sports stadium.
- Ensuring a high standard of service and customer experience is delivered at all times across the venue and stadium
- Overseeing recruiting, training and appraisals of staff
- Ensuring activity levels and profit margin are converted to the agreed budgets
- Ensure good relationships are maintained and developed
- Regular team meetings
- Responsible for all Health and Safety
- Responsible for staff rotas ensuring staffing levels are controlled to ensure maximum efficiency and effectiveness at all times
- Financial forecasting and agreeing targets with the CEO
- Assist in the growth of the venue/stadium
- Adhere to company policies and procedures at all times
- Previous experience in a similar role
- You will thrive under busy, variable and exciting environments where no two days are alike.
- You have an unshakable can-do attitude
- You are outcome focussed, with strong attention to detail and an eye to innovation, problem solving and seeking efficient and cost-effective ways to deliver successful events
- Experience of leadership in a high-pressure environment, often dealing with and responding to demanding clients or stakeholders.
- A proven track record of demonstrating excellence and innovation, as well as strong financial acumen.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills, across a variety of stakeholders, with a focus on achieving agreed outcomes that contribute towards the overall organisational objectives.
- You are a clear communicator that establishes strong professional relationships with colleagues and stakeholders, both internal and external, and seeks to resolve arising issues in Line with wider objective
- You are a strategic thinker, a leader and thrive on accountability.
- A Team player approach, be resourceful and possess the ability to demonstrate initiative; still seeking advice or support when required.
- A proven ability to work with efficiency, flexibility, and good humour; understanding the ever-changing events environment which will include unsociable hours.