Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this Permanent vacancy.
We are delighted to be working with a successful family-run business , based in S71, which has been trading for over thirty five years.
We have a fantastic opportunity available for an Operations Assistant to join our client’s growing business.
Working closely along side the Operations Manager, the successful candidate will assist with the day to day running of the organisation
Duties will include the following;
- Setting up new working areas
- Setting targets for the team
- Organising work flows, processes and developing new processes
- Reappraising processes and procedures
- Stock control
- Re ordering
- Producing spec sheets for products and drawings
- Up keep of machinery and working with the maintenance engineer
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for the following skills/experience;
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Professional manner
- Experience of managing and training staff before
- Computer literate and confident using a range of computer packages including the MS Office suite
- Previous operational experience would be an advantage
- Experience of working in the a recycling , wood , pallet environment would be a great advantage
- Previous team leader/manager experience would be an advantage
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00 – £22,000 pa depending on experience
Reporting to : the Operations Manager
Hours of work: Full time hours
Monday – Friday
- Free car parking
- Wellness package
Rebecca Thomas Job Enquiry Form
Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Operations Manager to join a successful venue and sports stadium.
- Ensuring a high standard of service and customer experience is delivered at all times across the venue and stadium
- Overseeing recruiting, training and appraisals of staff
- Ensuring activity levels and profit margin are converted to the agreed budgets
- Ensure good relationships are maintained and developed
- Regular team meetings
- Responsible for all Health and Safety
- Responsible for staff rotas ensuring staffing levels are controlled to ensure maximum efficiency and effectiveness at all times
- Financial forecasting and agreeing targets with the CEO
- Assist in the growth of the venue/stadium
- Adhere to company policies and procedures at all times
- Previous experience in a similar role
- You will thrive under busy, variable and exciting environments where no two days are alike.
- You have an unshakable can-do attitude
- You are outcome focussed, with strong attention to detail and an eye to innovation, problem solving and seeking efficient and cost-effective ways to deliver successful events
- Experience of leadership in a high-pressure environment, often dealing with and responding to demanding clients or stakeholders.
- A proven track record of demonstrating excellence and innovation, as well as strong financial acumen.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills, across a variety of stakeholders, with a focus on achieving agreed outcomes that contribute towards the overall organisational objectives.
- You are a clear communicator that establishes strong professional relationships with colleagues and stakeholders, both internal and external, and seeks to resolve arising issues in Line with wider objective
- You are a strategic thinker, a leader and thrive on accountability.
- A Team player approach, be resourceful and possess the ability to demonstrate initiative; still seeking advice or support when required.
- A proven ability to work with efficiency, flexibility, and good humour; understanding the ever-changing events environment which will include unsociable hours.
Tim Garrod Job Enquiry Form
Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent vacancy.
An exceptional opportunity in a fast growing international company for an experienced Operations Manager with significant career aspirations.
About the company
Our client is a dynamic technology and service driven company operating in exciting international markets.
The company is entering a rapid growth phase and is now seeking to expand its operational management and to support and enhance these opportunities. They represents a rare and exciting company for talented and ambitious people.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the company is seeking a talented and experienced Operations Manager who will be permanently based in Sheffield to take management control of product production and product development. We would expect the successful candidate to exhibit the following attributes.
– Hands on with a no-nonsense common sense approach.
– Structured and disciplined.
– Formal engineering qualifications in either electrical and or mechanical engineering.
– Experience and knowledge of managing complex projects.
– Experience and knowledge of electronic product manufacturing.
– Experience and knowledge of product quality control systems and procedures.
– Experience and knowledge of product life-cycle management.
– Experience of supplier management and procurement negotiation.
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious project manager who seeking the next step into a senior management or an experienced senior operations manager who is looking for their next challenge in an exciting, high growth environment.
Daniel Owen's Job Enquiry Form