Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
Our client is a well established creative design agency, providing solutions for corporate clients and large multinationals on projects all over the world.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated Business Development Manager to join a innovative agency, where Creativity is key to everything they do.
The role is very much sales driven and an essential part of that will be to cold-call on prospective new companies both internationally and in the UK, and looking for other ways to develop new business opportunities. You must have a high level of entrepreneurial flair and enjoy the challenge of new business and the big win, be self-motivated, organised, self-disciplined, and have strong interpersonal and communication skills to present to clients face-to-face and to build effective relationships at all levels.
Skills and Experience
You will have strong presentation skills, a proven sales record along with previous knowledge and experience in the Exhibitions/Events Industry. You must have strong business development skills, be able to develop and retain strong business relationships to carry out the role successfully.
Tim Garrod Job Enquiry Form
Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position.
Outline Job Purpose: To work in the technical department to provide day to day telephone and onsite support for both internal and external clients. The role is business critical and will be very hands on.
To co-ordinate and work jointly with colleagues to facilitate services to achieve the departments and the businesses priorities and goals.
The role will involve travelling to client sites to perform installations as well as performing on site diagnostics. The candidate will be required to be on an out of hour’s rota and be able to work occasional overnight and weekends as required.
Duties: To ensure timely delivery of Technical Services from the department, including:-
- Installing and configuring computer systems
- Diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults
- Logging customer/employee queries
- Analysing call logs to spot trends and underlying issues
The candidate should be able to demonstrate experience of using windows operating systems
- Ensure that day-to-day operations are performed as necessary to ensure the smooth running and security of the company software, systems and data
- Ensure that new software is installed as required and that patches or problem fixes are applied as deemed necessary
- Investigate any problems that may arise and provide solutions where possible
- Provide appropriate IT resources for software used by the company in the course if its business
- Provide technical support where required to internal departments and company customers
- Equipment Procurement
- Evaluate and advise on specifications and suitable suppliers for computer related hardware and software
- Ensure that the general company administration procedures are maintained, also maintaining suitable records to ensure that the company operates within the legal requirements of any software supplier
- Responsibility for Product Licensing, VAR/OEM contract administration and provision of the maintenance of the company IT equipment register
To carry out other duties as requested by the Directors of the company
Martin Gowland's Job Enquiry Form
Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a recruitment agency with regards this permanent vacancy
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a rapidly expanding IT company based in Loughborough. The candidate will work in the technical department to provide day to day telephone & onsite support for both internal and external clients. This role is business critical and will be very much hands on.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent IT skills
- Well developed analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to forge strong relationships with others
- Proven high proficiency of Microsoft platforms, software and applications
- Proven high level ability to provide support with a high level of independent resolution
- Ability to draw on detailed analysis and communicate key points, findings and recommendations in an engaging way using appropriate language and style dependent on audience. Use appropriate data visualisation tools, present data and insight in meaningful ways, which can be understood by a range of audiences
- Knowledge of Always-On, Replication, and Clustering
- Knowledge of backup strategies and data recovery
- Experience with administrating windows based IT networks, router configuration & LAN/WAN technologies
- Any knowledge/experience of Red gate SQL monitoring, SQL database, PowerShell/scripting would be advantageous but not essential
The role will involve travelling to client sites to perform installations as well as performing on site diagnostics. The role also will require the candidate to be on an out of hours rota and will involve occasional weekend and overnight work
Debra Foster's Job Enquiry Form