Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent position.
Our client is looking for a Venue Sourcing Executive to join their growing Venue Finding team. You will be sourcing venues for a variety of clients and will thrive in a fast paced, busy environment. Preferably you should have a good knowledge of UK and International venues, strong organisational skills, be capable of working on your own initiative and be an excellent communicator.
- Brief Management – Understand the client requirements and research suitable venues and destinations to fulfil the brief
- Ability to listen intently to be able to propose suitable venues and destinations to match the brief
- Clear verbal and written communication to venues ensuring all aspects of brief is understood to meet the client requirements
Negotiating Skills – Good negotiating skills ensuring the client is only quoted the best commission rates available
- Be aware of current market pricing with venues
- Proposal – Using the client’s Venue Sourcing platform load all relevant information to create proposals
- Venue liaison – Clear and effective lines of communication to be established with venues. Sourcing, rate and contract negotiation throughout
- Venue service delivered to the clients standards and expectations
- Confidently organise and attend venue show round and accurately complete Top Banana site inspection report
- Negotiate best available commission rates, accurately confirm client requirements with the venue and negotiate contract terms & conditions
- If requested by the client/account team, liaise with the venue on all final details including all catering and logistical requirements
- Client Liaison – Attending client meetings where required. Clear effective verbal and written communication maintained at all times. Honest and professional communication throughout the whole project and point of support to the client at all times
- Database Management – Ensure database is current and all discrepancies and changes are reported to data base management company
- Manage, maintain and update content of VF database on all UK, European & Worldwide venues.
Time Management – Ability to work on multiple projects and prioritise tasks
- Ensure that all tasks are completed according to agreed SLA
- Prioritise briefs in order of importance
- Meeting Financial Targets – maximising commission revenue from venues, ensuring financial targets are met Ensuring financial targets are met through maximising and negotiating best commission terms from venues
- Process adherence – in line with ISO 9001
- Adhere to all ISO 9001 processes that are involved with the project from inception to completion
Proactive self and professional development
- Previous venue finding experience, ideally in an agency environment would be preferable
- Excellent communication (both oral and written and excellent interpersonal skills)
- Ability to be proactive and use your initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access)
- Ability to prioritise responsibilities under pressure and deliver to deadlines
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Autonomous – taking ownership and responsibility
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Flexible – ability to adapt in the moment and responsive to change
- Ability to work in a team
- Please note due to our rural location your own transport will be required
Tim Garrod Job Enquiry Form
Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Support Executive to join our global event management company! You will be responsible for assisting the Sales Teams (Directors, Business Directors) with the development and production of proposals/presentations/tenders for both existing clients and prospective new business.
– Research to prepare proposals, co-ordinating costings, inputting responses on e-procurement software, formatting documents, proof reading and liaising with key internal stakeholders, suppliers and occasionally clients.
– Be actively involved in ensuring a consistently high standard of proposal is maintained throughout the business presenting the company in a professional manner.
– Attend supplier meetings, trade shows and internal training where relevant to ensure product knowledge is maintained
– Have good working knowledge of PowerPoint, Word and Gold-Vision Database
– Hold and attend briefing meetings, where appropriate participate in creative meetings to brainstorm solutions and concepts.
– Hold brainstorming sessions involving a variety of team members.
– Brief and involve Creative and Production on aspects key to our full service offer.
– Keep abreast of new technology, suppliers and other services to add creativity and value to our proposals and increase divisional margins and actively pursuing cross selling opportunities
– Supporting the Sales Support team function in driving the business forward
– Attendance at team meetings.
– To support colleagues and share information.
– Ad hoc projects as required.
Tim Garrod Job Enquiry Form