Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
Our London based client is a creative, dynamic company with an international client portfolio who is looking for a CAD Designer to join them from the exhibitions industry to produce detailed fabrication drawings and general layouts for clients’ presentations.
The successful candidate will be responsible for producing initial/concept layouts all the way through design refinement, to technical manufacturing drawings whilst keeping designs within budget.
You will support the Senior Project and Account Managers to manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines. You will need to liaise directly with clients to discuss amendments, additions to briefs and approvals along with presenting a final concept.
• Experience within Exhibitions/Events is essential.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, Adobe Illustrator and Studio Max
• Extensive understanding of fabrication methods and materials
• 3D knowledge is an advantage
Tim Garrod Job Enquiry Form
Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy. An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the world of Exhibitions & Events, providing administrative support across the team.
- To facilitate and support the sales process through the preparation, progressing and management of enquiries, orders, quotations and contracts.
- Provide telephone and client support for Sales Managers & Executives, building of effective client relationships
- Prepare and issue contracts/ confirmations for Ancillary Services as well as event contracts for space sales.
- The role is required to prepare and issue contracts/ confirmations for Ancillary Services as well as event contracts for space sales.
- Processing card payments for ancillary services in line with data protection and internal policies
- Overseeing the deployment of events within the calendar to ensure efficient space usage; minimising wasted/ unsaleable opportunities and managing out any potential conflicts in event type/event requirements or cross contamination of event audiences.
- Working closely with team, company colleagues and customers.
Skills and Experience
- Confident/accurate user of databases – able to adapt to new systems quickly
- Proficient user of the full Microsoft Office suite (Excel to intermediate/advanced level)
- Ability to construct reports and analyse data
- A project management mentality
- Highly organised individual
- A technical understanding of event services would be beneficial in this role.
- A broad interest and understanding of commercial businesses, sales and marketing, and how the industry event and exhibitions industry works.
- Experience working in a customer service or administration role, including the use of databases is essential.
- Experience working within a sales environment would be advantageous.
Tim Garrod Job Enquiry Form