Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
As a result of continued success, my client based in Sheffield is looking for an office assistant with drive and ambition to help relieve general office duties.
My client is within the recycling industry and so given the nature of the job somebody who shares a similar ethos would be highly beneficial.
General office duties to include:
Answering the telephone
Basic Accounts – with training provided
Meeting and greeting clients
It is in an office environment so what would normally be expected in any similar role however there will be a requirement to walk to and through various areas of the site in order to collect paperwork.
Have a keen eye for detail
Must be comfortable answering the telephone
Must be computer literate
Previous administration experience (advantage)
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent vacancy.
Summary of Role:
Responsibility for answering incoming call through the switchboard and directing the call effectively. To satisfy customer/colleague and supplier calls in polite and organised manner.
Recording of information accurately and resolve problems while ensuring the highest level of customer care in accordance with our Customer Commitment.
– Meeting and greeting clients
– Arranging buffets for visitors/courses held on site
– Ordering of stationery
– Tracking hygiene reductions
– Scanning of paperwork
– Maintaining customer details
– Arranging hotels
– Preparing and and distributing post
– Arranging couriers
– Data management of time sheets logging holidays and sickness
– Preparing of clocking cards for production
– Logging and managing all supplier invoices
– Assisting both credit control and customer service with administrative tasks providing cover where necessary
– Assist Service Officer Manager and Officer Supervisor with ad hoc duties as and when required
Office Hours: Mon to Thurs 8am – 4.30pm, Fri 8am – 4pm
The job description identifies the key elements of the role and is not a conclusive list of duties. The task are subject to variation.