Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Business on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position of Maintenance Engineer
A true door category leader combining the experience and craft of four leading door manufacturing brands. Offering comprehensive and compelling product portfolios that provide the perfect door solution for every opening, from creating beautiful homes to defining world-class commercial spaces and everything in between.
Currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer . You will be responsible for keeping production and Plant machinery in service as well as downtime to a minimum. The role is to work as part of a team covering 24/7 demands of the business.
Your usual place of work will be at one of the sites/factories covering Dudley and Wolverhampton. The work may involve extended periods working on the factory floor and to tight deadlines in response to breakdowns/emergencies.
A Good level of flexibility is required, working shifts, weekends and Holiday periods may be required. Training, both on site and off site will be provided as required.
Maintenance Technician Overview
In this role you will:
- Always work safely and adhere to site health and safety policies and procedures
- Carry out routine Maintenance work
- Carry out TPM on all equipment
- Respond to equipment failures
- Fit new parts and make sure equipment is working correctly and safely
- Liaise with suppliers, other engineering and production colleagues
- Control maintenance tools, stores and equipment
- Deal with emergencies, unplanned problems and repairs
- Ensure there is continuous cover of machinery and equipment in case of breakdowns.
- Support in the relocation of equipment
Skills needed for the Maintenance Engineer
- The capacity to understand a range of engineering functions and procedures
- Understanding of Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance with a 70/30 bias towards Electrical
- Must have a minimum Level 3 qualification In Electrical Maintenance
- Teamworking skills to work cooperatively and liaise with people at all levels
- Good diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Confidence to respond positively when under pressure
- Can do attitude
- People management skills
Our Maintenance Engineer perks and benefits are:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Healthcare cash plan
Working hours for this role are 06.00- 15.00 Monday to Friday
40 hours a week
Salary : £35,000
Rebecca Thomas Job Enquiry Form
Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
Our client is well know name in their industry and they are looking for proactive Maintenance Fitter to join their already successful team.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for planned preventative maintenance tasks and for the installation of a new plant. You will plan mechanical maintenance tasks for completion during the shutdown and will oversee the development and upgrading of existing equipment.
Demonstrating good knowledge of safety and permit to work systems, you will also be responsible for reactive maintenance. Working over planned equipment shutdowns you will be used to working under pressure of tight deadlines. Ideally you will have experience on hydraulic presses, hammers, lathes and borers.
The successful candidate will be an apprentice trained Maintenance Engineer with mechanical bias and will have experience in heavy industrial environment. With an NVQ Level 3 in Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent).
You should have extensive experience in working on hydraulic and pneumatic equipment including fault finding. You will need to strip and repair hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders. You will be required to work at height and in confined spaces and if you have the relevant training and/or experience this wold be an advantage. Welding skills would be an advantage.
Hours of work: 37.50 p/w, rotating shifts, Mornings 6.00am to 1.30pm, Afternoons 12.00pm to 19.30pm, reasonable overtime a requirement, there may be a requirement to work at weekends especially during production shutdowns.
Martin Gowland's Job Enquiry Form
Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent post.
Our client is a Precision Engineering Company looking to add a CNC Programmer, Setter Operator to their team. Working on a a variety of CNC Machines, mainly on small varied batch work for a variety of industries to include: Defense, Aerospace and Automotive
- Turning (Takisawa, Nakamura, Victor, Femco),
- Milling (Hurco & Brother)
- Working to tight tolerances.
Working 2 shifts (7 to 3.30, 2.30 to 10.30, and nights as and when required 10 – 8 (only 4 shifts per week paid 39 hours).
Computer Numerical Control Turning setting, programming and operating experience within precision engineering
CNC Milling setting and operating experience in addition would be preferred but isn’t essential
Market rates of pay with the opportunity for mid-week and weekend overtime, an additional performance and quality bonus scheme operated. 6% productivity/quality bonus applied to gross wages (inc overtime).
22 days holiday + stats, Stakeholder Pension Scheme
Anne Braithwaite Job Enquiry Form