Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a dynamic marketing research professional.
– Develop a strategic overview of the client’s portfolio of provision.
– Develop a detailed understanding of the client’s customer base.
– To conduct robust market research which supports curriculum and marketing planning ensuring a demand led approach.
– To identify and drive new business opportunities. This includes identification and implementation of new products.
– Work with the Marketing Team to deliver marketing communications which support the achievement of the Strategic Objectives and which reflects the needs and aspirations of our customers
– Support the development and implementation of the Marketing Strategy by conducting high quality research and analysis.
– Support the curriculum planning process, ensuring a demand led approach.
– Develop a comprehensive understanding our client’s customers, competitors and communities.
– Effectively segment customer data for marketing purposes.
– Develop a comprehensive understanding of key Government policies and how this impacts the business.
– Liaise with appropriate managers to ensure marketing activity reflects labour market information and to identify and exploit new business opportunities.
– Develop a comprehensive suite of research resources which can be used for a variety of projects.
– Identify new business opportunities and work with key staff to exploit these.
– Work closely with key managers to embed research and intelligence in to their projects and planning.
– Produce and report research information useful to colleagues in different formats e.g. reports, cascades and newsletters/briefings.
– Support the Marketing Team to develop exceptional content across all channels.
– Take responsibility for regularly refreshing stored research data and resources.
– Maintain a safe and healthy working environment in accordance with the Health and Safety policies and procedures, in association with other colleagues and managers.
– Operate within the Equal Opportunities Framework to achieve targets and establish parity of esteem.
– Ensure the delivery of quality operations and/or service, in accordance with quality management.
– Undertake any other duties and responsibilities as may be determined by the Marketing Director.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate excellent organisation skills, a track record of managing research projects, experience of research methods, software and tools, experience of presenting findings to management team and creating clear strategies, as well as fantastic communication skills.