Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position
- Provide maintenance support for operation, maintenance, installation, calibration and modification of Automated Test Equipment.
- Analyse electronic equipment failures to determine the cause and then take the required corrective action.
- Maintain bespoke and varied systems.
- Provide guidance and training to the customer’s personnel on operational procedures and techniques.
- Implement preventive maintenance programs and keep performance and maintenance records on equipment availability.
- Interface with customer representatives and maintain customer satisfaction with equipment and systems.
- Participate in planning and preparation of technical and progress reports on assigned projects including: Completing the “maintenance of logbooks” for each system, to include all scheduled/unscheduled maintenance and failure data, as well as, system hardware and software configuration changes made to the system. Provision of weekly status reports for each site.
- An Avionics or Automated Test Engineer able to work independently with good communication skills.
- Experience with ATE operation and maintenance.
- Proficient in electrical/electronic theory and troubleshooting techniques.
- Experience of LabVIEW and Test Stand software tools.
- Fault finding.
- Diagnostic skills.
- Instrument replacement.
- Local repair and wiring replacement.
- Understanding of Test Requirements.
- Proficient computer skills, particularly with troubleshooting computer hardware and software rebuild procedures.
- Good oral/written communication skills.
- Flexible, team-player with ability to manage high volume and multi-task activities within assigned time constraints.
- Comfortable with change and willing to adapt.
- Able to travel, often at short notice.
- Willingness to learn new techniques and software programs.
- Must be highly motivated, self-reliant and well organized with excellent time management and customer service skills.
- Must be able to work without supervision and be capable of making informed decisions, sometimes with limited information available.
- Appreciation of the aviation industry.
- Familiarity with test instrumentation i.e oscilloscope, signal wave generators, RF etc.
Andy File Associates Limited are acting as a Recruitment Business on behalf of our client in regards to this temporary position.
To assist with repairs and maintenance of wooden playground equipment throughout the UK.
Experience of labouring and use of power tools.
Sharing of van driving responsibilities.
£10 daily subsistence / £25 on the odd overnight stay (Accommodation paid for).
8 hours a day, but can also be early starts and long days dependent on location.
Ideally hold a valid CSCS card but not essential.
Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
Our client is well know name in their industry and they are looking for proactive Maintenance Fitter to join their already successful team.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for planned preventative maintenance tasks and for the installation of a new plant. You will plan mechanical maintenance tasks for completion during the shutdown and will oversee the development and upgrading of existing equipment.
Demonstrating good knowledge of safety and permit to work systems, you will also be responsible for reactive maintenance. Working over planned equipment shutdowns you will be used to working under pressure of tight deadlines. Ideally you will have experience on hydraulic presses, hammers, lathes and borers.
The successful candidate will be an apprentice trained Maintenance Engineer with mechanical bias and will have experience in heavy industrial environment. With an NVQ Level 3 in Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent).
You should have extensive experience in working on hydraulic and pneumatic equipment including fault finding. You will need to strip and repair hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders. You will be required to work at height and in confined spaces and if you have the relevant training and/or experience this wold be an advantage. Welding skills would be an advantage.
Hours of work: 37.50 p/w, rotating shifts, Mornings 6.00am to 1.30pm, Afternoons 12.00pm to 19.30pm, reasonable overtime a requirement, there may be a requirement to work at weekends especially during production shutdowns.
Andy File Associates Limited are acting on behalf of our client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent position.
Hours of work: 8am – 4pm with an hour for lunch.
The role includes being on call one week in 4. £45 payment for being on call then overtime is paid for call out.
Overtime is paid at flat for travel and time and a half whilst working on site.
The role comes with a Van, Mobile and PDA.
Duties and responsibilities include:
Installation, maintenance and repair of:
Roller Shutter Doors
High Speed Doors
Automatic Entrance Systems
Steel Fire Doors etc.. .
Locations are nationwide but predominantly within an hours travel of South Yorkshire. Clients include businesses within the Rail Industry, Manufacturing Industry and the Distribution Industry.