Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Business on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position of Maintenance Engineer
A true door category leader combining the experience and craft of four leading door manufacturing brands. Offering comprehensive and compelling product portfolios that provide the perfect door solution for every opening, from creating beautiful homes to defining world-class commercial spaces and everything in between.
Currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer . You will be responsible for keeping production and Plant machinery in service as well as downtime to a minimum. The role is to work as part of a team covering 24/7 demands of the business.
Your usual place of work will be at one of the sites/factories covering Dudley and Wolverhampton. The work may involve extended periods working on the factory floor and to tight deadlines in response to breakdowns/emergencies.
A Good level of flexibility is required, working shifts, weekends and Holiday periods may be required. Training, both on site and off site will be provided as required.
Maintenance Technician Overview
In this role you will:
- Always work safely and adhere to site health and safety policies and procedures
- Carry out routine Maintenance work
- Carry out TPM on all equipment
- Respond to equipment failures
- Fit new parts and make sure equipment is working correctly and safely
- Liaise with suppliers, other engineering and production colleagues
- Control maintenance tools, stores and equipment
- Deal with emergencies, unplanned problems and repairs
- Ensure there is continuous cover of machinery and equipment in case of breakdowns.
- Support in the relocation of equipment
Skills needed for the Maintenance Engineer
- The capacity to understand a range of engineering functions and procedures
- Understanding of Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance with a 70/30 bias towards Electrical
- Must have a minimum Level 3 qualification In Electrical Maintenance
- Teamworking skills to work cooperatively and liaise with people at all levels
- Good diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Confidence to respond positively when under pressure
- Can do attitude
- People management skills
Our Maintenance Engineer perks and benefits are:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Healthcare cash plan
Working hours for this role are 06.00- 15.00 Monday to Friday
40 hours a week
Salary : £35,000