Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Account Executive to join a successful global events agency.
New Business – working with Senior Account Manager and Client Services Director to put together high profile/budget pitches ensuring they meet the client requirements and are in line with brand.
Client Liaison – build and develop relationships with new and existing clients.
Project Management – full responsibility on delivery of small and medium sized projects
Content Development – inspiring creativity and emotional engagement. Organising and facilitating creative meetings, enabling and overseeing creative content solutions for videos & events and supporting material for projects.
Financial Management – assist with the preparation of quotes, working to agreed margin targets.
Skills and Experience
– Outstanding interpersonal skills – excellent presenter and confident at communicating at a senior level.
– Good at building relationships
– Organisational skills and attention to detail
– Good stress management
– Autonomous – taking ownership and responsibility
– Flexible – lots of UK travel with some occasional international travel as well.
– Creative and dynamic – think outside the box, challenge the norm
– Ability to work in a team
– Ability to see projects through
– Experience of content development and how to bring alive messaging in a conference environment
– Experience of working with internal communications teams – preferable but not essential
– Experience of video production – preferable but not essential