Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
Our client, a long established general high street practice have a vacancy in their Doncaster office for a Criminal Law Solicitor, preferably who also qualifies to go on the duty solicitor rota.
- Covering all aspects of work from police station attendances, magistrates court advocacy etc.
- Providing high standards of service clients
- Providing advice and advocacy within the Courts
- Liaising with clients
- Managing a caseload and ongoing work coming into the department
- Qualified Solicitor with experience in practicing Criminal Law
- Duty accreditation would be preferable
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational, multitasking and time management skills
- Good advocacy skills
The ideal candidate will have:
- Determination and motivation
- The ability to think on your feet and process information quickly
- Neutrality and impartiality
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills
- The ability to empathise and understand feelings, emotions and motivation
- The ability to work well in a high-pressure environment
- An open mind with the ability to make fair, morally just decisions
- Excellent research and analytical skills
Bonus, 24 days holiday plus bank holidays. A further day after 5 years service and again after 10 years service. Standard NEST pension.
Anne Braithwaite Job Enquiry Form
Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position
Our client is looking to grow their existing and successful team by adding 5 additional members of staff. They are looking for pro-active individuals who have a keen eye for detail.
Contribute to, and achieve sales within the Supplier Sales business areas; subscriptions (new and renewals), Service Seminars, Events, and Publication subscriptions and Advertising sales.
- Research business contacts via CRM database and Linkedin and contact via telephone and email with information regarding our client’s services and products.
- Keep the CRM database up to date electronically, complying with GDPR legislation in respect of data.
- Take bookings and payments to liaise with departments, including accounts to ensure information is accurately transferred between sections and attendee lists upto date and services provided upon payment.
- Liaise with other business sections and take messages as required.
- Share knowledge and work as part of a team to achieve the monthly target sales.
- Attend training to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
- Any other duties and responsibilities as required as the role develops or requested by the Senior Management Team.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Enthusiasm and an interest in learning their range of products.
- Confidence to speak with customers over the telephone.
- Ability to work on own and as part of a team.
- A good level of spoken and written English for business communication purposes.
Salary £18,000 per annum. Commissions paid on sales once targets achieved.
DBS checks will be done on successful candidates
Hours 8.30am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Rebecca Thomas Job Enquiry Form