Andy File Associates Limited is working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position
Permanent Role – Part time
Salary pro rata – £ 25,000 pro rata
My client is looking for Sales Ledger Administrator to join their busy Accounts team reporting to the Finance Manager.
Purpose of the role:
As part of the Finance team, the Sales Ledger Administrator will take responsibility for daily billing as instructed, as well as finance admin and accounts tasks. There is also the opportunity to be involved with finance related projects.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Preparing invoices as instructed using company billing system.
- Ensure invoices are produced according to the client’s individual requirements.
- Produce weekly and monthly income reports for the Finance Director.
- Liaising with admin teams to ensure the accurate and timely drafting and preparation of bills
- Support other members of the wider Finance Team when requested
- Assisting Finance Manager in various month end tasks
- Legal debtors – prepare required paperwork for taking clients to court
Skills and experience:
- PC literate with knowledge of Outlook and Excel
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Can operate flexibly as part of a team
- Self-motivated with a high level of enthusiasm and commitment
Job Type: Part -time: 3 days a week, Totaling to 22.5 hours.
Salary: £25,000.00 per year pro rata