Andy File Associates Limited is working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position.
This position will provide onsite technical support to a selection of client’s based in the Brigg area, as well as assisting our service desk to support all clients both remotley and from our office as required. A good technical knowledge is essential to ensure incidents and problems are dealt with quickly and efficiently. A desire to provide exceptional customer service at all times is a must along with an understanding of the commercial goals of the business as a whole.
- Provide onsite support for incidents related to hardware, software and application services to a selection of customers
- Provide service desk support for incidents related to hardware, software, network connectivity and application services to a wide variety of clients
- Manage and own incident tickets via our Autotask ticket management system, providing customer updates to agreed timeframes
- Triage and resolve incidents to stringent customer defined SLAs
- Drive service improvement within the service desk to improve first time fix resolution times
- Communicate clearly, effectively and in a timely manner with all customers
- Create and maintain accurate documentation within the centralised management database
- Provide any on-site support to resolve customer service outages as required to meet SLAs
- Continue to develop technical knowledge and skillset through formal training, informal training and hands on practical experience
- 2 years’ experience in a 1st or 2nd Line role within a service desk environment preferably with some onsite experience also.
- Experience of working with a ticket management platform.
- Good knowledge of Windows Server, Virtual environments, MS Windows, Active Directory, Antivirus.
- MS Exchange and Outlook management skills required.
- Knowledge of OneDrive, SharePoint and other 365 applications.
- Demonstrated PC hardware/software trouble-shooting skills.
- Excellent team player with proven mentoring capabilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; professional telephone demeanour.
- Strong customer service skills and attention to detail.
- ITIL knowledge preferred or certification would be desirable.
- Patience, ability to work under pressure and good organisational skills
- The ability and desire to develop the role and make it your own
- Committed to achieve the companies vision.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm (occasionally overtime may be required to fulfill client requirements)