Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Graphic Designer to join a highly innovative agency, where design is key to their integrated marketing strategy.
– Turning a brief into reality from large scale graphics to brochure or leaflet work.
– Creating and developing graphic concepts to print ready artwork.
– Good scope of modern techniques including multimedia would certainly be advantageous.
– Representation at exhibitions
– You will be working on anything from product launches, large scale conferences, events and exhibitions
– Working with demanding clients with tight budgets, which requires the designer to have some reasonable knowledge of the different processes and methods within the print industry.
Skills and Experience
– Previous agency experience preferred
– You will have a reasonable knowledge of how print files are set up for production, checking resolution and file sizes of images
– Be use to working in a fast paced environment/ working to tight deadlines
– Good working knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator & Creative Suite Adobe 6.
– Qualified with a degree, or equivalent, in Graphic Design or a related subject
– An understanding of technical event production