Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Support Executive to join our global event management company! You will be responsible for assisting the Sales Teams (Directors, Business Directors) with the development and production of proposals/presentations/tenders for both existing clients and prospective new business.
– Research to prepare proposals, co-ordinating costings, inputting responses on e-procurement software, formatting documents, proof reading and liaising with key internal stakeholders, suppliers and occasionally clients.
– Be actively involved in ensuring a consistently high standard of proposal is maintained throughout the business presenting the company in a professional manner.
– Attend supplier meetings, trade shows and internal training where relevant to ensure product knowledge is maintained
– Have good working knowledge of PowerPoint, Word and Gold-Vision Database
– Hold and attend briefing meetings, where appropriate participate in creative meetings to brainstorm solutions and concepts.
– Hold brainstorming sessions involving a variety of team members.
– Brief and involve Creative and Production on aspects key to our full service offer.
– Keep abreast of new technology, suppliers and other services to add creativity and value to our proposals and increase divisional margins and actively pursuing cross selling opportunities
– Supporting the Sales Support team function in driving the business forward
– Attendance at team meetings.
– To support colleagues and share information.
– Ad hoc projects as required.
Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this temporary vacancy.
*The successful applicant will be involved in the recruitment of candidates and the placement of apprentices with employers.
*You will also seek new employers wishing to take on apprentices and build effective and successful relationships with employers.
*A varied and interesting position incorporating the sourcing and shortlisting of suitable candidates, managing both employers and candidate’s expectations and matching their requirements, whilst working to agreed deadlines and targets.
Specific Roles / Tasks
*Liaising with the client from the outset – verifying information on the vacancy and completing any missing sections.
*Managing the client: keeping in regular contact, updating on applicants and maintaining a good working relationship.
*Arranging interviews and completing relevant paperwork.
*Liaising with candidates regarding interviews.
*Following up with clients and candidates alike after interview.
*Letting candidates have updates on position after interview.
*Completing confirmation paperwork following placement.
Skills & Abilities
*Positive and determined approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities
*Ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail
*Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritise tasks
*Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation
*Excellent organisational and time management skills
*A positive attitude to dealing with people
*Capable of working independently, and having responsibility as an individual
Initially 2 months temporary
Hours = 37 Hours a week / Monday – Friday