Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly innovative agency, where design is key to their integrated marketing strategy.
The Project Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative and project support within the Account Management & Production teams. This will include assisting with the logistics, financial administration and project management of pre-agreed conferences, exhibition projects, product launches, roadshows and other live events. The Coordinator will usually assist with the management of the client but will also be engaged in supervising suppliers and helping to develop strong relationships in all aspects of the business. In this context, the Coordinator will co-operate with Marketing, Account Management, Creative, Production and Digital & Media colleagues and will be required to work flexibly in a rapidly evolving office environment.
Qualifications & Skills required,
• Able to work under pressure
• Professional approach to work and appearance
• Strong communication and teamworking abilities
• Warm and professional telephone manner
• Good organisational and time management skills
• Solid maths and numeracy; budget management experience preferred
• Good with paperwork: competence in the key Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) is essential
• Flexibility and a willingness to try new ideas in order to develop professional capabilities
If you have worked in the Conference & Events industry or Marketing then contact Kelly to discuss in more detail – 0203 589 3449