Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position
Our client is looking for a Sales Executive to add to their already existing sales team. This is a great opportunity of developing sales in business to business moving into new markets and territories.
The jobs key duties will include, but will not be limited to, the list below, as this role is varied, ever-changing and always interesting:
- Outbound sales and office based within the business which has innovation and education at the forefront of everything we do.
- Dealing with incoming calls from current and potential customers.
- Chasing enquiries that are incoming to the businesses.
- Demo the systems to clients using an online screen share facility – training provided
- Tracking and keeping potential customer details up to date.
- Ensuring management and senior management are kept abreast and updated of any developments or customer-specific account requirements, setting reminders and making notes as necessary.
- To manage and keep on top of a daily workload, prioritising your tasks and keeping in regular contact with potential customers
- Entering business to business markets and sales
- Entering new markets both nationally and internationally
They are looking for a confident and professional individual to join an existing team to provide office-based support in a well-established office environment and the ability to go out and sell into new markets. The successful candidate will work collaboratively with other team members, and at times independently, to assist the sales team reach their goals.
- Have experience within field sales or similar role
- Experience in selling to local authorities.
- Maths and English GCSE Level C or above – or equivalent
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to speak to professionals of all levels
- An intermediate or better understanding of Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to multi-task
- Flexible and motivated team member
- Follow instructions and be prepared to develop and grow
- Full driving license
- Use of own car is a benefits.
- Business to Business experience
- The ability to think on their feet
8.30 am – 5 pm, Monday – Friday with a 30-minute lunch break.