Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
• Handle agreed listed accounts, with continual development to increase sales potential.
• Responsible for the Commercial delivery of every job, through accurate quoting and upselling to monitoring and reporting COS.
• Monthly reporting and reconciliation of Accounts as allocated.
• To ensure accurate, detailed requirements are communicated to the operation department, whilst seeking advice and input from all stakeholders.
• Ensure all quotes are dealt with promptly, enter/amend quotes and jobs on the Clarity system for all client requests.
• Developing and increasing sales to customers through knowledge of client’s requirements and ensuring they are familiar with companies portfolio of products and services
• Offering alternative solutions to customers to meet pricing target and improving their requirements.
• Undertake phone and written campaigns to existing and previous customers, to identify any opportunities, make clients aware of any new or enhanced products & services and become the primary point of contact for all inbound sales enquiries.
Skills and Experience
• Experience in a similar role within the Exhibition/Large format print/Experiential Agency arenas
• Identifying and generating leads from own contacts within the industry
• An excellent communicator with a proactive approach to business, developing relations at all levels with a focus on building long term client relationships
• Proven track record of delivering excellent customer service, keeping to agreed timescales and deadlines
• Excellent attention to detail in all areas of work, a team player with a strong work ethic
• Comfortable and experienced at presenting concepts and responses face to face with clients
• Self-motivated., eye for detail, works under own initiative and can deliver under pressure
• Able to efficiently use Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access and PowerPoint) and comfortable to quickly learn CRM software packages as used.