Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position on behalf of our client
*The successful applicant will be involved in the recruitment of candidates and the placement of apprentices with employers.
*You will also seek new employers wishing to take on apprentices and build effective and successful relationships with employers.
*A varied and interesting position incorporating the sourcing and shortlisting of suitable candidates, managing both employers and candidate’s expectations and matching their requirements, whilst working to agreed deadlines and targets.
Specific Roles / Tasks
*Liaising with the client from the outset – verifying information on the vacancy and completing any missing sections.
*Managing the client: keeping in regular contact, updating on applicants and maintaining a good working relationship.
*Arranging interviews and completing relevant paperwork.
*Liaising with candidates regarding interviews.
*Following up with clients and candidates alike after interview.
*Letting candidates have updates on position after interview.
*Completing confirmation paperwork following placement.
Skills & Abilities
*Positive and determined approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities
*Ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail
*Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritise tasks
*Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation
*Excellent organisational and time management skills
*A positive attitude to dealing with people
*Capable of working independently, and having responsibility as an individual
Hours = 37 Hours a week / Monday – Friday
Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position
As a Product Development Administration Assistant you will Assist the Product Developers and the Apparel Development Manager in all areas of design and development
You will be responsible for the following duties:
• Weekly critical path management, liaise with suppliers and update the critical path with the assistant Developer
• Take charge of all sample organisation, including requesting samples for photo shoots
• After sign off prepare and upload products onto the company’s online system
• Day to day communication with far east suppliers, requesting next submissions of lab dips, bulk fabrics and fit samples
• Monday morning competitor analysis to send to the buying team
• Liase with marketing for photoshoots and web content
• Assist the designer with swing ticket content
• Daily adhoc duties
• Assist with seasonal product launches
• Prepare for supplier meetings with the Apparel development manager, this includes creating packs for Far East buying trips
• Prepare trend boards with the designer
Requirements for this Role:
• Organisation skills
• An interest in apparel design and development
• Eye for detail
• Basic knowledge of the product development process
• Clear at communicating
• Proficient with Microsoft office
• Good presentation skills
• Experience in retail, but not necessary
• Good interpersonal skills
• Proactive uses initiative
This role is highly administrative with elements of design and development.
The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to work closely with the developers, designers and the wider business, and become a part of the product development process
Full time 40 hours a week
• 25 days holiday + stats
• Excellent staff discount
• Training and development opportunities
• Company Pension scheme
• Relaxed working environment
• Free, secure parking facilities provided