Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this temporary – permanent vacancy.
- Temporary to Permanent
- Sheffield – S9 area
- £8.99 per hour
- Social Housing
Reporting to the Team Leader, the scheduler will have a variety of responsibilities including but not limited to.
- Scheduling the works for contractors
- To be responsible for a team of engineers
- Booking in repairs & planning maintenance
- All administration tasks associated with the role
- Updating spreadsheets on Excel
- Using bespoke in house system
Mon – Thurs 8.00am – 5.00pm with 1 hour lunch
Fri 8.00am – 4.30 with half hour lunch
Rebecca Thomas Job Enquiry Form
Andy File Associates Ltd are working on behalf pf their client as a recruitment agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
Our client is looking for an accounts administrator to work within the finance department in their Sheffield based office. Study support will be available to the successful candidate.
Duties to include:
* Data input of invoices for parent and subsidiary companies
* Correctly coding invoices to the general ledger codes
* Management of supplier ledgers inclusive of statement reconciliation
* Petty cash management, management of the fixed asset register
* Credit card reconciliation
* Processing employee expense forms and general admin tasks
* The role will not be limited to the above duties and may at any time asked to assist with other tasks including reception cover
The successful candidate will ideally be:
* Driven, pragmatic and able to work without supervision but be able to seek support and advice when necessary
* Full training will be given to the successful candidate.
• Experience of working within an office environment
• Good at keeping to tight working deadlines
• Good communication skills both inter departmental and on email and phone to external parties
• Computer literate, especially Excel
• A team player that is good with people
• Completion of AAT Level 2, with the desire to continue study.
• Experience of working in an industry finance department
* Holidays 25 days + stats
* Pension scheme
Rebecca Thomas Job Enquiry Form
Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent vacancy.
The position is for a Software Support Engineer who will be assisting in the development,installation and ongoing support of intranet applications for small and medium sized businesses.
Full training of the software will be provided with an initial 6 week programe and followed up with ongoing sessions.
The company values loyal employees and the right individual will share in the long term benefits the company receive from growing its overall market share.
Start Date Immediate
Duties and Responsibilities
● Processes support requests on a helpdesk system
● Providing detailed solutions to customers requests
● Demonstrate solutions to requests online through a webex platform
● Maintain customers details on a CRM system
● Report weekly on status of support requests
● Liaise with sales when customer request present opportunity to provide training
● Excellent communication skills
● Very good general understanding of information technology systems
● Good HTML, PHP and Database knowledge
● Good administrative skills
● High energy individual who thrives in a fast growing technology environment
● Highly ambitious and motivated person
Hours of Work
Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm with some flexibility required for overtime. 20-25 days
paid holiday per year plus bank holidays
Daniel Owen's Job Enquiry Form