Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an Events Manager to join a highly innovative team, a full service agency offering audience engagement, creative and production strategies.
- To lead in the development and implementation of meetings and events programmes.
- Building strong relationships
- Oversee each event to ensure delivery is both efficient and effective providing corrective solutions where necessary
- Facilitate internal project meetings with all key stakeholders of the meeting throughout the lifecycle of the event
- Ensure all aspects of event planning and execution adhere to the appropriate client policies and compliance regulations. Seek the relevant approvals and sign off where necessary
- Take responsibility for ensuring that each event is delivered to the brief, budget and that deadlines are met
- Be the central point of contact for all third party suppliers including medical education/communication, exhibition stand design and build, graphic design and production, event management (logistics) and travel agency
- Attend event site inspections with third party suppliers (where necessary)
- Travel on-site to oversee all event requirements for larger and high-profile events, providing 24 hour support
- Attend industry meetings to strengthen relationships
- Review and actively manage budget estimates from suppliers
- Preparation and processing of supplier purchase orders
Tim Garrod Job Enquiry Form