Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent vacancy.
About the Company
Our client is the UK’s leading energy consultant; continually transforming the way national blue chips and innovative SME’s do business on a daily basis. Now they have added a new addition to the group of companies targeting the domestic market.
They are looking for a proactive manager to support our sales growth strategy. Reporting to the Operations Director it will be your responsibility to help drive the company to its annual turnover targets through retail sales in the domestic market. They will be expected to manage your sales team and customers to ensure maximum return on investment.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a proven track record of delivering outstanding results through your highly effective leadership qualities and a strategic approach to planning for success. You will undoubtedly be an experienced manager with a passion for delivering excellent customer satisfaction whilst driving forward profitable business expansion and sales.
They will be able to identify and target key areas of growth ensuring that a robust sales pipeline is developed and progressed, supported by sound forecast reporting. The candidate will take accountability for ensuring the business understands the current and potential market.
- Deliver sales targets in line with company growth strategy
- Create a retail offer for domestic customers to include finance package
- Provide marketing input to target the customer database in line with the sales strategy
- Provide the highest standards of customer service
- Provide comprehensive sales activity reports and analysis
- Maintaining industry knowledge and competitor intelligence
- Establish strong internal relationships to support your sales team
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding the company’s customer base
- Setting sales targets for individuals and the team as a whole
- Recruiting and training sales staff
- Management of internal and external lead generation
- Manage the field based and internal sales team
- Monitoring the team’s performance and motivating them to reach target
- Developing new sales strategies and routes to market
- Dealing with key customer accounts
The successful candidate should possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience in working within a sales environment and show progression both in sales and management
- Previous experience of designing, packaging and taking a retail offer to market
- Proven experience and methodology for people management
- Experience and knowledge of selling finance packages
- Knowledge of the heating industry
- Technical knowledge of boilers
- Passionate about sales and client negotiation
- Strong commercial awareness
- Strong communicator at all levels
- Strong people management skills
- Initiative and self-drive
- Computer literacy
- Highly organised with attention to detail
- Flexibility to travel
- Unrestricted right to work in the UK/EU