Andy File Associates Ltd are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy
A world leading Supplier of technology and equipment, based on innovation and a solid commitment to Research and Development.
Due to Company expansion, a vacancy has arisen for a Customer Relationship- Technical Co-Ordinator to join our Sheffield site.
We are looking for a person who enjoys working in a manufacturing environment. The successful candidate will, when trained, need to understand manufacturing process and therefore be able to communicate product scheduling and availability to clients. As part of the induction process, the successful candidate will have a hands-on induction within the production process.
The ideal candidate would need to demonstrate:
• A confident communicator at all levels. The successful candidate will be our first point of contact with our customers and suppliers and will need to be able to understand the customers’ needs and express them to our production facility
• Numerate: There is a need for the candidate to be able to calculate percentages/ weights and measures and produce manufacturing costings
• Be open to adapt and change: As the role is likely to be reasonably dynamic the role will be ideal for a person who likes to develop themselves and committed to support the growth of the company. Therefore, a certain level of autonomy will be awarded to the right candidate as the role develops
• Highly organised with strong analytical skills and a keen eye for detail: Essential for dealing with technical records and audited documents
• A willingness to travel: Travel is generally occasional to one or two exhibitions and a very limited number of customer visits per year
• An interest in metals and manufacturing / technical knowledge or experience
• Enthusiastic to work with the various departments
• Ability to use Microsoft Excel for stock and costings purposes, although training can be provided to the right candidate
• Assist with day to day administration and control of all customers relating to powder sales
• Liaise with customers to provide them with technical, quality and powder costing information
• Work closely with production management, quality control, and administration to ensure smooth and timely shipment of customer orders
• Keep the customers fully updated with regard to placed orders, and advise of production delays
• Generate and progress internal documentation to ensure customer orders are expedited within the company
• Involvement in procurement of raw materials in line with stock positions and new customer orders
System Sales responsibilities:
• Assist with day to day communication and enquiries relating to equipment sales
• Liaise with equipment suppliers for specification and prices
• Assist in production of quotations to customers
• Assist in the production of promotional documentation, press releases and website updates
• Participate in customer visits in house and externally (worldwide)
• Attending industry appropriate Trade Fairs to promote the company
The post will attract an annual salary of £21,000-£25,000 depending upon experience in addition there is an annual profit share and 5% Employer pension contribution.
The weekly working hours is 37.5. Office hours, also offering 29 days holiday per year (this includes public holidays) as well as 3 working days between Christmas and New Year bank holidays.