Andy File Associates Limited is working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards to this Contract.
Customer Service Advisor – Fixed Term Contract – 11 months – with a potential of going permanent after.
Hours: 8.30 – 5.00 Monday to Thursday and 4.00 finish on Friday 39 hours per week
Purpose of the role
The main purpose of this role is to build and maintain an excellent working relationship with customers. Our client is looking for someone who will continually strive to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction and therefore maximise the potential of increased sales.
- Dealing with customer queries by phone and email
- Maintaining accurate records of customer communications and relevant correspondence
- Sales order processing
- Building and strengthening relationships with customers and calling pro-actively
- Endeavour to ensure that the relationship with our customers is second to none
- Progressing customer orders to ensure they are delivered on time
- Liaising with other departments to ensure a high level of customer service
Qualifications and Experience
- Strong previous experience in a customer service environment
Skills and Attributes
- Outgoing, positive and friendly personality
- Good administrative and organisational skills
- Excellent telephone skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Team Commitment
- Keyboard skills/PC skills
Martin Gowland's Job Enquiry Form
Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position
We require an enthusiastic, motivated, committed and reliable individual to join our very successful Trainee Management Programme.
Our programme is more than a fast track to a management role; it is an initiative designed to encourage development and growth that will lead to the acquisition of a comprehensive range of management expertise.
Through a combination of on-the-job learning, project work and development activities, you will get to know all aspects of commercial management in a fast paced and successful company.
The applicant will need to be driven and flexible; actively seeking the learning opportunities on offer, and able to quickly adapt to the dynamic nature of the role.
The applicant will start with a thorough induction experience, introducing our organisation and its values, as well as establishing the different roles/responsibilities, of each staff member at our Head Office.
On completion of the initial induction period, the applicant will be invited to join as a Contract Support Manager, where they will be responsible for the management of specified customer contracts of sites. Involvement with the auditing, reviewing and maintenance of the Quality Management System.
- Conduct site specific Assignment Surveys and Risk Assessments detailing all aspects of work conducted by the client in order to ensure their expectations are met.
- Closely supporting Contract Managers in the management and operation of daily assignments and deployed staff.
- Producing Key Performance Indicators and High Level Summaries in line with each clients expectations to reflect/review if the service provided is meeting pre agreed targets.
- Supporting and delivery of disciplinary and grievance procedures.
- Management and distribution of required equipment and resources for designated sites eg. Welfare vehicles and ensuring that it is all adequately insured.
- Managing customer relationships and satisfaction through the delivery of a highly professional and proactive service within their areas of responsibility.
- Ensuring that all personnel within their areas of responsibility are monitored with regard to their performance and capability in performing their role and duties.
- Conducting, assisting and monitoring the training/induction of Security Officers on new and existing sites within their area of responsibility.
- Involvement with the auditing, reviewing and maintenance of the Quality Management System.
- Involvement in producing Health & Safety reports and RIDDOR.
- Reports back to Director and General Manager or Managing Director through the Management of Service processes.
- Managing customer feedback and the companies improvement Process.
- Ensuring the motivation of all deployed Security Officers on sites in order to provide the standard of service provided is always of the standard required.
- Full annual review of Assignment Instructions, to be followed up and agreed with the customer.
- Liaise with Operations re the rostering of Security officers on given sites.
Key Job Competencies
- Customer focus.
- Drive and determination.
- Information gathering.
- Problem solving and judgement.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of business processes.
- Attention to Detail.
Martin Gowland's Job Enquiry Form
Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
A UK leading manufacturing and packaging business with more than 30 years successful trading experience our client is looking to grow its team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- A key member of the sales team, selling the full range of products and accessories
- To provide and follow up on quotations to include lapsed clients and new quotations
- To build a portfolio and to maintain existing customers
- Research and development, finding leads for potential new companies
- Liaise with and build relationships effectively with customers
- Providing excellent customer service at all times, and product knowledge
- Cross selling and upselling other products and service
- Agreeing sales, prices, contracts and payments
- Advising customers about delivery schedules and after sales service
- Completing weekly reports on time and in full
- Monitoring competitors and the product deals they are offering
- Meeting sales targets and company objectives
- Reporting to sales manager
Qualifications and Skills
- Confident and motivated with the ability to build relationships
- Determined and target driven
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent business sense and professional
- Holidays 20 days plus stats
- Pension scheme
- Death in service
- Sales related bonus
Rebecca Thomas Job Enquiry Form