Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Business on behalf of our client with regards this temporary position.
Our client is looking for a CSCS Labourer to help with an installation of high spec wooden playground equipment throughout the UK. This role will working away and back at the weekend. The client will cover accommodation. Food/refreshments are paid as a subsistence at £10 per day if not staying away and £25 per day if an overnight stop is required paid weekly.
– Experience of manual ground working, use of hand and power tools
– Experience of working to high standards of health and safety on site
– Must have CSCS card
– Ideally having a driving licence to share the driving responsibilities
Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this temporary position.
Due to expansion our client is looking for Lab Technicians to join their growing team.
- Testing soils and materials
- Following strict quality procedures
- Admin – tracking test results
- Some physical work moving products
- Strong career development
- Full training will be given
- Overtime worked will be paid
- Reliable and hardworking
- CSCS card
- Ability to work in a team as well as on own initiative
- Physically fit due to the nature of the role
- Flexible and able to work shifts including days, nights, weekends, bank holidays
The role is paying National Minimum Wage.
The positions are long term temp with potential for permanent in the future.
Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
Our client is recruiting an enthusiastic, qualified and experienced Technical Manager to join their fast growing New Energies Division.
The role is to assist the Commercial Development Manager in managing electrical connection plans and technical designs that are submitted to our client, ensuring compliance with 17th edition electrical regulations and electrical installation codes of practice. You will be working from electrical specifications, energy reports and plans to ensure electrical installations are carried out to the highest standards. You will be required to attend site surveys and system commissioning tests in East Anglia.
Requirements and Skills
• Must have experience with commercial PV experience
• 17th Edition Electrical Regulations qualification
• CAD and PV design experience.
• Analyse electrical designs from specifications and survey reports.
• NVQ or City & Guilds in electrical installation
• Central Inverter and HV experience would be beneficial
• ECS card or CSCS
• Smart appearance and good communication skills essential
• Driving Licence
• A positive attitude
• Good communication skills.
• Be able to attend site visits
Package and Benefits
• £30,000 – £40,000
• Fuel provision
• 21 + 8 holidays