Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
An opportunity has arisen to join a multinational creative agency with a number of offices across the world as Account Director.
Reporting to The Client Services Director, you will be responsible for nurturing, retention, and growth of specifically allocated client accounts and leading conversion of new business opportunities to wins.
– Generate, retain and grow revenue streams in to the company through the positive challenging of the norm and clients
– Responsible for leading client account led communications and be involved in client liaison on projects at key stages of the project life cycle
– Oversee development of proposals and write them
– Existing client retention and growth
– Provide leadership and expertise in exhibition live event brand experiences
– Work closely across all departments in a collaborative, consultative manner, to drive the development of accounts
– Ensure accurate and timely reporting around revenue & margin across portfolio of clients / opportunities in salesforce
Skills and Experience
– Strong commercial acumen and take complete responsibility for the sustainable growth of your Account (s)
– Ability to take strategic client briefs
– You’ll be a self-motivated, strategically thinking doer, with a drive for success and an unshakeable ‘can-do’ attitude
– Proven track record in delivering best practice account management, account development and project delivery
– Knowledge of developing content via digital and social media solutions
– Demonstrate firm understanding of financial processes and budget management
– Proposal writing