Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
An opportunity has arisen to join a multinational creative agency with a number of offices across the world as Client Services Director.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for new and existing client development, leading teams to develop and execute innovation.
– Maximise business opportunities across all divisions
– Supporting Creative Services, Strategy & Insight and Sales & Marketing teams in collaboration with HR resource and key stakeholders as a member of the Senior Leadership Team
– Develop depth of understanding about clients across sectors owning responsibility to deliver business development plans with revenue / client satisfaction growth goals
– Work with key resource within Client Services and Exec Sponsors to ensure clear way of working, actionable tactics and defined measures of success / align those agreed success measures with performance development plans of resource at a departmental and personal level.
– Ensures and evolves collaborative departmental processes and practices i.e. agendas, schedules, timelines across all Client Services team members.
– Ensure Client Services team are developed and coached, utilising best practice approach to ensure profitable P&Ls against business targets and client retention.
– Share best practice approach to unpack client’s requirements and asking the correct questions in order to build a project brief.
– Evolves and consults wider business to enable strategic approach to client briefing process across departments.
– Responsible for overall monthly reporting
– Embeds collaborative departmental processes, agendas, schedules and timelines across all Client Services, Business Development and Marketing teams.