Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Account Manager to join my global event management company! My client is looking for someone to maintain and develop client relationships, support new business and manage client expectations throughout.
- Develop and implement strategies to build strong relationships with current clients
- Participate in daily / weekly Commercial meetings to cover pipeline, won and lost jobs.
- Work on creative vision and innovation for client pitches and tenders
- Develop and present professional and effective pitches to secure key jobs
- Support the company’s wider new business effort to acquire new clients assisting in presentations and pitches and identifying new business opportunities.
- Grow business with existing clients through effective Account Management
- Lead client relationships to build and sustain long-term business for the company.
- Create, maintain and develop Account plans for clients.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the clients’ business, brand and market they operate in
- Undertake phone and written campaigns to existing and previous customers, to identify opportunities.
- Make clients aware of any new or enhanced products & services.
- Ensure client enquiries are handled within set time limits and to a high standard
- Take detailed accurate briefs from the client, using production knowledge to guide and produce solutions.
- Initiate kick-off meetings for green lighted projects, and participate in Project Meetings and De-Briefs.
- Oversee client jobs to ensure client expectations are always met or exceeded
- Maintain margin by establishing and implementing effective quoting and budgeting processes
- Work closely with Project Management team to ensure all quotes are accurate and deliverable in terms of budget and timescales
- Ensure all jobs are costed and resourced effectively with resource time charged appropriatelyManage the day to day finances of managed jobs and projects ensuring accurate reconciliation.
- To take an active role in the Health, Safety and Welfare of our staff and anyone coming into contact with us.
- To be diligent in respect of the Company’s property, assets including intellectual property, and confidential issues.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties commensurate with the post